- Grows up to 5 years with proper plot maintenance i.e. fertilizing and mowing to a height of 8- 10 inches.
- Though specifically formulated for Beekeepers, this blend will attract deer, turkey, and other wildlife
- Ladino clover is large leafed and high yield. Faster growing than other white clovers.
- Crimson is quick growing, and high in nitrogen. Its fragrant red flowers are an attractant to bees.
- Medium Red Clover is extremely high in nitrogen, quick growing, and an excellent graze. Perfect cover crop to loosen soil Best planted Early Spring to late Summer
- Alsike clover has pale pink fragrant flowers and is a highly favorite of beekeepers
- This blend is a premium seed and contains no filler or fescue
- Germination: You may see the germination of seed and growth in as little as 48 hours
- Veteran-owned and operated, product quality and customer satisfaction are a priority.
Terms & Conditions
Seed is tested annually for germination rates as required by the New York State Seed Improvement Project.
No Returns/Refunds/Exchanges are accepted